» Principles of Empowerment
Principles of Empowerment
- All people are created equal.
- Leadership is based upon integrity, character, ethic, talent, and skill.
- Honesty is the highest character value.
- Deceit must be eliminated from all systems.
- The human spirit is the highest priority.
- All systems must serve people.
- New systems must be created that value the human spirit and promote its development.
- The highest, the only, priority of government, business, churches, and families is to serve people.
- The individual must be empowered to serve; all who are not empowered drain the system of its most valuable resource.
- True empowerment is real equality. Democracy is its product.